Caliburn A2 Pod System Kit - Uwell
Uwell's Caliburn A2 e-liquid check window is a big leap in the Caliburn pod system, because it makes the e-liquid check an easy thing. Vapers no need to pull out the cartridge to check the left e-liquid again and again, and no more coil dry burning because of forgetting to refill e-juice. At the same time, the e-liquid check window not only brings convenience but also brings an improved look overall. Uwell's exclusive flavor adjusting tech, brings you authentic flavor to the greatest extent.
Conspicuous to check e-liquid level, avoiding coil burning, perfect reminder to top-up your juice.
Uncap the cartridge with one hand, convenient and clean experience for vapers.
UWELL designs better lip-fitting drip tip for vapers, especially for MTL vapers. To give vapers a better drawing experience, UWELL has never stopped her steps. With this design, vapor won’t drift away from the mouth, reach vapers’ biggest satisfaction. Outlined for better lip fitting, shaped for MTL vaping.
Two ways to vape, more choices for you. Fire button is aligned with the body, no more mis-trigging.
For better grip, Uwell strictly using ergonomic design for the device, smoothing and polishing, hold it like holding your precious.
To have a 90% charged battery it only takes 35 mins. Fast as.
Uwell is always mindful about condensation, we aim for no mess, no dirty, pleasure vaping experience.
The A and G series, while belonging to the same Caliburn series, differ to some extent. First, there's the division of products:
The Caliburn A series includes:
- Caliburn A2
- Caliburn KOKO The Caliburn G series includes:
- Caliburn G
- Caliburn KOKO Prime
Second, there's the naming of the product
- Caliburn A series: Alpha (α) is the first letter of the Greek alphabet, which has the meaning of the first, the beginning. Caliburn was UWELL's first pod product and created an industry legend upon its launch. The characteristics of the A series are: 1. basic; 2. simple styling; 3. easy to use; 4. cost-effective.
- Caliburn G series: from the initials of the word Great/Grand. The characteristics of the G series are: 1. flagship; 2. functional; 3. playable; 4. high-end.
Third, in terms of product performance
- The A series cartidge is replaceable. When it reaches the end of its service life, the whole pod will be changed; with the G series, you only need to replace the coil.
- A series has only one resistance value, allowing the user to have only one output power vaping experience; the G series, currently on the other hand, has two resistance values and allows the user to have multiple output power vaping experiences.
- The G series of airflow is adjustable, whereas the A series of airflow is not adjustable.
- The G series' battery capacity is higher than the A series'.
II Caliburn vs Caliburn A2: What Are Top 12 Improvements?
Since the launch of Caliburn A2, we have received a large number of private messages. These include lots of praise and encouragement for the product, which means that Caliburn's quality is consistently recognized by a wide range of vapers.
At the same time, a significant number of UWELL fans have also expressed interest in learning more about Caliburn A2. Therefore, UWELL has compiled a list of the top 12 improvements to Caliburn A2 so you can quickly learn all you need to know about the main differences between Caliburn and Caliburn A2!
- 1. Makes opening the lid easier. You can even open the lid with one hand once you've mastered the technique.
- 2. The bottom structure has been modified to significantly reduce e-juice leakage.
- 3. The method of inserting cartridges has shifted from snap to magnetic, which is more rhythmic and technological.
- 4. The Caliburn's bottom straight edge has been improved to prevent accidental scratching.
- 5. To prevent accidental activation, the ignition switch has been recessed.
- 6. The vapor particle size is reduced to one-third of the original, giving it a silky smooth feel.
- 7. The air hole has been improved, the airflow will be more tightened, and the resistance has been adjusted to meet the expectations of the primary users.
- 8. The mouthpiece has been upgraded from matte to high-gloss for a better fit with the lips.
- 9. The use of chip tuning extends the battery's life.
- 10. The flavor level is more clearly resolved, the taste is more friendly for an average user.
- 11. The e-liquid window has been moved from the sides to the front, and the window area has been enlarged.
- 12. The light has been upgraded. The light refracted at the Caliburn A2's light source is softer, and the flickering speed is slower, making the entire product more refined and sophisticated.
We recommend stocking these items:
- Dimensions: 110.1 x 21.3 x 11.7 mm.
- Weight: 31g.
- Pod: 2mL e-liquid capacity.
- Output: 15W.
- Battery: 520mAh capacity, built-in.
- Charging port: Type-C USB.
- Fully charged in under an hour.
- Draw-activated vape or fire button option.
- Top-filling pod.
- Magnetic connection of pod.
- Medium cloud production.
- Coil Specification: FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9Ω
- Caliburn A2 Pod System
- 2 X FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9Ω Pods
- User's manual