Our delivery and payment terms
Once you place an order, we work rather quickly. We will keep you updated on where your order is, from the time you submit it up until it is delivered to you.
- You submit an order through our website.
- We email you an invoice with payment details which you use to pay for your order by direct bank transfer.
- Once paid (and your funds are cleared), we pack and send your order.
- You receive your order and are so happy with our service that you order from us again. Then we start right back at step one.
If a product ordered is momentarily out of stock, we will let you know and work out the best solution for your needs.
Important note: Your order must be paid within three days of placing it. Unpaid orders will be cancelled after three days. This is so we don't miss processing your order and ensures we have accurate stock numbers on our site for all our customers.
We accept bank transfer.
- No fees.
- Pay in real time, no accruals.
- Offers us protection on transactions.
- Transfers between banks have become faster with most transactions clearing in about one business day.
- We wait until your funds are cleared before we pack and send your order.
Packing and sending time
Packing and sending time
We will pack and organise postage of your order within one business day of receiving your payment.
We process orders during the following times:
- 9am to 12pm AEST on weekdays.
- excluding weekends and major Australian public holidays.
How we pack
All devices and e-liquids are carefully packed and posted in one or multiple boxes with protective materials to keep them safe in transit.
We personally pack every order and treat each one with care. If you do not receive your order or receive a damaged product, please contact us and we will organise a replacement in your next order. Please see our warranty and returns terms for more information.
Postage costs are automatically calculated in the cart and will depend on the size of your order (as this affects the weight of the parcel) and your location.
You will have a number of shipping options to choose from in your cart upon checkout, each one having a slightly different estimated time of delivery and price. See 'Delivery times' below.
We use Australia Post or StarTrack with tracking and signature to ensure that you receive your order promptly and securely. StarTrack is a courier company but a business of Australia Post also.
- Orders that include loose lithium ion batteries cannot be sent with Australia Post Express Post or StarTrack Premium services due to regulations prohibiting batteries on airplanes. You can choose any other shipping option that we have available. If ineligible postage option is selected. Order will be processed with the next best postal method.
- You may receive more than one parcel as part of your order.
Below are the standard, estimated delivery times quoted by Australia Post and StarTrack of the services you can choose from for postage.
- StarTrack Road Express (courier by road) estimated delivery time: 1 - 5 business days.
- StarTrack Premium (express courier by road) estimated delivery time: next business day.
All delivery times highly depend on:
- your location - the further you are from our warehouse in Brisbane, the longer it may take to receive your parcel. Delivery times may also be affected if you're outside your state's capital city or in a remote area. See Australia Post's Delivery speeds and coverage page for more information
- busy delivery periods (Christmas/public holidays)
- any other circumstances that may affect delivery times such as a pandemic, natural disasters etc.
We are more than happy for you to pick up your order from our warehouse in Brisbane. If you select this option, please wait for an email or text message confirming that your order is ready for pick-up. This may take one or two business days, depending on the time and day you placed your order.
If you arrive at our warehouse prior to receiving a confirmation email or text message, we cannot guarantee that your order will be ready and you may have to return at a later time.
- Track your StarTrack parcel.
- On the day of arrival you will receive an SMS and/or email notification that your parcel is on its way (for Australia Post parcels).
- If no one is present to sign for the parcel upon arrival, it will be sent to the nearest post office, business hub or StarTrack Depot.
- You will be notified by either SMS, email and/or letter box of the location of the post office, business hub or StarTrack Depot and when you can pick it up.
- Please ensure you take your ID with you for collection.
Warranty and returns
All our hardware comes with 90 day (three months) manufacturer’s warranty from the date on the receipt of your customer’s purchase. This warranty excludes tanks, glass, atomisers (coils) and e-liquid. See our warranty and returns terms for more information.
Please also see our terms and conditions for more information on use of this website and products.
Please note: our delivery terms and conditions can change at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact us.