Delivery and payments
Our delivery and payment terms
Coronavirus update: Australia Post changes in response to the Coronavirus has effected our shipping times. See ‘Packing and sending time’ and ‘Delivery time’ below.
We offer free and fast shipping for orders over $1500! (Depending on your location.) Every order is sent from our warehouse in Brisbane, Australia.
Once you place an order, we work rather quickly. We will keep you updated on where your order is, from the time you submit it up until it is delivered to you.
- You submit an order through our website.
- You pay for your order:
– If you pay by credit card, you will receive an email with a receipt for your payment records.
– If you pay by direct bank transfer, we send you an invoice via email with payment details.
- Once paid (and your funds are cleared if paying by bank transfer), we pack and send your order.
- You receive your order and are so happy with it that you order from us again. Then we start right back at step one.
If a product ordered is momentarily out of stock, we will let you know and work out the best solution for your needs.
We accept bank transfer and credit card payments.
- No fees.
- Pay in real time, no accruals.
- Offers us protection on transactions.
- Transfers between banks have become faster with most transactions clearing in about one business day.
- We wait until your funds are cleared before we pack and send your order.
Credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Quick online payments straight from the checkout.
- We don’t wait for funds to clear, we pack and send your order as soon as you have paid.
- You don’t have to organise a bank transfer.
- All credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge.
- Visa and Mastercard cards accepted.
Packing and sending time
Coronavirus update: Australia Post now requires us to lodge our daily mail by 1:30pm instead of 3pm. This may delay the processing of your orders by at least one business day.
- 9am to 12pm on weekdays.
- Excluding weekends and major Australian public holidays.
Our usual packing and sending time
- 9 am to 3 pm EST on weekdays.
- excluding weekends and major Australian public holidays.
How we pack
- Hardware is shipped with either Australia Post or Startrack depending on the order size.
- E-liquids are ONLY transported with Australia Post.
Express post packages are usually delivered in one to three business days.
Only orders containing lithium ion batteries are shipped through standard post due to regulations prohibiting batteries on airplanes.
Standard post packages are usually delivered in three to five business days.
- Postage times may also vary depending on your location (for example, remote areas).
- Once we ship your order, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information from us.
- On the day of arrival you will receive an SMS and/or email notification that your parcel is on its way.
- If no one is present to sign for the parcel upon arrival, it will be sent to the nearest post office or business hub.
- You will be notified by either SMS, email and/or letter box of the location of the post office or business hub.
- Please ensure you take your ID with you for collection.